World Refugee Day – Free EventThursday, June 14 2018
Refugee Legal is hosting a free special event to mark World Refugee Day.
It’s Time: Where to From Here on Refugee Policy?
In conversation, the high-level panel will address this vital question for our nation and the international community.
- Professor Gillian Triggs: Vice Chancellor’s Fellow, University of Melbourne; Former President of the Australian Human Rights Commission
- Erika Feller: Vice-Chancellor’s Fellow, University of Melbourne; Former Assistant High Commissioner (Protection), United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
- David Manne: Executive Director and Principal Solicitor, Refugee Legal
Helen Kapalos: Chairperson of the Victorian Multicultural Commission
- Date: Wednesday 20 June 2017
- Time: 12.30 to 2.00pm
- Venue: Swanston Room, Melbourne Town Hall
90-120 Swanston Street, Melbourne
This is a free event but booking is essential.
You can book to attend the event using the link below:
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- August 2018
- May 2018
- March 2018
- December 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- August 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016